Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
If you are struggling to obtain Actipatch in your local area, here are the options
1. We can pull your prescription electronically if you contact us and it’s sat at another pharmacy. Call our pharmacy team on 01695474433
2. Your doctors can send to us electronically using FPQ59 or typing chemist-4 into search box for pharmacies.
3. Alternatively you can post the traditional green prescription (English/Welsh or Irish) or peach (Scottish) to us using free post address https://www.chemist-4-u.com/prescriptions/nhs-prescriptions
4. Or simply purchase from our website https://www.chemist-4-u.com/brands/actipatch
Actipatch is a wearable medical device that uses electromagnetic fields to regulate irregular nerve activity and help relieve chronic pain. The device is taped over the affected area and stimulation at a high frequency is reported to alleviate pain with no sensation.
The clinical evidence for Actipatch is based on 2 small studies. The results from the first study suggest that although pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) is effective for pain management in knee osteoarthritis, future larger studies, including head-to-head studies comparing PEMF therapy with standard pharmacological approaches in osteoarthritis, are warranted.
The second study signed up subjects via the company website (self-selection) and was not a randomised controlled trial.
Although Actipatch is allowed to be prescribed on NHS prescription, a number of local CCGs, haven't allowed it onto their local formularies.
Actipatch can assist with bruising & Scar Recovery.
It helps restore cellular action to accelerate healing. Recommended by numerous doctors, the Actipatch is the most cutting-edge solution for reducing post-operative bruising, swelling, pain, and redness, and minimizing scar appearance.
Approved by the FDA and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, this drug-free, painless electromagnetic device delivers a pulsed electromagnetic frequency therapy to accelerate healing of soft tissue injuries. The reduction of pain and swelling allows you to return to normal activities much sooner and facilitates your recovery. Actipatch also helps restore cellular action to accelerate healing. This therapy eliminates major barriers for patients considering major surgery by reducing the recovery time and cost of therapy. The rapid restoration of normal activity prevents atrophy, collateral injury and days lost from work. .
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.