Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Actipatch is a therapy device which can help you to manage pain in your muscles and joints. It’s completely medication-free, working wherever you place it on the body to ease pain and inflammation without creating any uncomfortable heat or vibrations. If you suffer with chronic pain and are looking for long-term relief, ActiPatch could be the perfect solution for you.
This is worth trying for your spasms and potentially worth trailling the trial pack
The ActiPatch medical device provides advanced long-lasting chronic pain relief using Electromagnetic Pulse Therapy and works great for back pain, knee pain, muscle & joint pain, arthritis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, strains, sprains and more. ActiPatch is drug and ingredient-free so is safe for continuous use and can be used while taking any other medication. Unlike a TENS machine, you will not feel heat or vibration. In fact, ActiPatch® is completely sensation free, so the only thing you are going to feel is better.
If you are struggling to obtain Actipatch in your local area, here are the options
1. We can pull your prescription electronically if you contact us and it’s sat at another pharmacy. Call our pharmacy team on 01695474433
2. Your doctors can send to us electronically using FPQ59 or typing chemist-4 into search box for pharmacies.
3. Alternatively you can post the traditional green prescription (English/Welsh or Irish) or peach (Scottish) to us using free post address https://www.chemist-4-u.com/prescriptions/nhs-prescriptions
4. Or simply purchase from our website https://www.chemist-4-u.com/brands/actipatch
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.