Breastfeeding your baby is best, especially during the first few days after you give birth, but some mothers may be unable to breastfeed for a variety of reasons and will need formula milk instead. …read moreSee less
That’s why we stock a range of formulas designed to give babies the nutrients they need in a safe and healthy alternative to breast milk.
- Now£7.29RRP £9.99
- Now£12.99RRP £19.89
Free delivery when you spend over £30
100% discreet delivery for every item ordered
Fully regulated UK pharmacy
What is reflux in newborns?
Reflux is a common problem that refers to when a baby brings up milk, or is sick, during or shortly after feeding.
- - Bringing up milk or being sick during or shortly after feeding
- - Coughing or hiccupping when feeding
- - Being unsettled during feeding
- - Swallowing or gulping after burping or feeding
- - Crying and not settling
- - Not gaining weight as they're not keeping enough food down
Which formula is best for reflux?
If your baby is experiencing a lot of reflux, there are a range of formulas available that are designed to fix the problem.
These formulas are thickened to help the milk stay down in your baby’s stomach, managing reflux and regurgitation.
How long does formula last?
Once you’ve made up your formula, you can use it within 24 hours as long as you’ve stored it in a fridge.
If you store your formula in a cool bag with an ice pack, you should use it within 4 hours, and if you store it at room temperature, you should use it within 2 hours.
Can you breastfeed and use formula?
While breastfeeding is the most beneficial option for your baby, a combination of formula and breastmilk is a safe option too.
You may wish to combine breastfeeding with formula if you:
- - Are breastfeeding and want to use a bottle to offer your baby some expressed breast milk
- - Want to breastfeed for some of your baby's feeds, but give bottles of formula for 1 or more feeds
- - Are bottle feeding your baby and want to start breastfeeding
- - Need to leave your baby and want to make sure they have some milk while you're away