What is Seven Seas Perfect7 Man Tablets and Capsules?
Seven Seas Perfect 7 Tablets and Capsules are a supplement that helps to support a number of functions in the body. The functions that Seven Seas help to improve include:
Seven Seas supplements also contain omega-3, which helps to protect against heart disease and also lower blood pressure.
Who are these Seven Seas tablets and capsules suitable for?
These tablets are suitable for men who are looking for extra vitamins and nutrients for a healthier lifestyle. They should not be used by anyone who is allergic or sensitive to the ingredients contained in the tablets and capsules. These are:
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Potassium Chloride
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Vitamin E Prep. (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Modified Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide)
- Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Talc)
- Zinc Oxide
- Silicon Dioxide
- Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Acacia, Maize Starch, Vitamin A Acetate, DL Alpha Tocopherol)
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Manganese Sulphate
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D Prep. (Sucrose, Acacia, Maize Starch, Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol)
- Copper Sulphate
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Vitamin B12)
- Sodium Selenite Prep. (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Selenite)
- Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Vitamin K)
- Folic Acid
- Potassium Iodide
- Chromium Chloride
- Fish Oil
- Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol)
Can Seven Seas be used by children?
It is advised that for any vitamin supplements for children, you speak to a professional because a child will have different requirements for a food supplement than an adult.
Is it safe to use these supplements when using any medication?
If you are currently using any form of medication, you should speak to a doctor before using these vitamin and nutrient supplements. This is because of the ingredients contained in the tablets and capsules and the chance of having an adverse effect when taking medication for a condition.
How should Seven Seas Perfect7 Man – 30 Tablets and Capsules be used?
Take one tablet and one capsule a day. Use a cold drink, such as water, in order to take the tablet and capsule.
Are there any side effects?
A side effect is most likely the result of an allergic reaction. If you notice any side effect, then speak to a doctor as soon as possible.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool place at all times.
Read the packaging before using.
- B Vitamins, Magnesium, Vitamin D
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here