What is Perfectil Original?
Perfectil Original tablets are daily supplements designed to support your skin, hair, and nails, helping to nourish them from within. The perfect daily multivitamin for those who want the best from their hair, nails, and skin. Perfectil Original tablets are:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours or preservatives
- Free from salt, yeast, and lactose
- Gelatin free
- Not tested on animals
Which vitamins and minerals are in these tablets?
Perfectil Original tablets contain a range of vitamins and minerals which help to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. These include:
- B vitamins Riboflavin, Niacin, and Thiamin
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Folic Acid
How will this supplement support my hair, skin, and nails?
Perfectil Original tablets contain the B vitamins Riboflavin and Niacin, which work together to maintain normal of your skin, supporting it from the inside out. They also contain selenium and zinc, which work to support your hair and nails.
How to take Perfectil Original tablets
Take one Perfectil Original, once a day with your main meal. Take with a sip of water or cold drink and do not chew. Only take on a full stomach.
When should Perfectil Original not be used?
Perfectil Original is not suitable for use by children under the age of 12. Do not take these tablets if you are allergic to soya or any of the other listed ingredients. Food supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before taking Perfectil Original if you:
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have epilepsy
- Have a thyroid condition
- Have haemochromatosis
- Have food allergies
This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist-4-U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
- B Vitamins, Selenium, Zinc
- Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Capric/Caprilic Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides], Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Fumarate, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), L-Cysteine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Grape Seed Extract, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin.
Is it safe to take perfectil vitabiotic tablets if someone has diabetes?
There are no known issues with daibetics using these vitamin supplements. Please ensure that you continue to monitor your blood glucose levels and discontinue use if you have any issues.
What perfectil is more suitable for a 19 year old with acne and uneven skin tone. Thanks
Perfectil Original are designed for those aged 12 and above https://www.chemist-4-u.com/vitabiotics-perfectil-original-30-tablets
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here