What is Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin?
Veet Hair Removal Cream ensures silky smooth skin with a beautiful scent. Its Silk & Fresh Technology™ works close to the root, even on short hair, to provide smoothness for up to a week and softens the skin for softer regrowth. The formula is dermatologically tested and infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which is perfect for sensitive skin.
Is hair removal cream the best solution for me?
Hair removal cream is a convenient way to remove unwanted body hair on the legs, underarms and bikini line but is it the best hair removal solution for you?
- Shaves hair at the skin's surface
- Stubbly regrowth
- Smoothness can last for a couple of days
- Quicker process - takes less time
Hair Removal Cream
- Dissolves hair at the root
- Soft regrowth
- Smoothness can last up to a week
- Longer process - 3 minutes to allow the cream to work
- Application can be quite messy
- Removes the hair from the root
- Soft regrowth
- Smoothness can last for multiple weeks
- Longer process - waiting for the wax to heat up or trying to remove every hair with pre-waxed strips
- Liquid wax can be quite messy or incur a cost if performed professionally
- Pre-waxed strips provide a clean application, but are not a reusable method
How does Veet Hair Removal work?
This product works close to the root, to dissolve the hair before removing with a spatula. It doesn’t involve cutting the hair, so it grows back feeling softer. The formula uses Silk & Fresh Technology™ which hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours to prevent irritation and provides a delightful scent.
What is Silk & Fresh Technology™
Traditional depilatory (hair removal) creams have a reputation for having an unpleasant odour and having to scrub away at the skin after use which can irritate. Having to open a window during use and irritated skin makes this technique a lot less appealing. Veet has developed a formula that uses Silk & Fresh Technology™ that ensures there is no lingering smell during or after the removal process and it contains moisturising properties to ensure skin is hydrated, keeping it soft as well as smooth.
How to use Veet Hair Removal Cream
The hair removal process using Veet Removal Cream takes 3-6 minutes. Beautifully smooth skin can be achieved in just 3 simple steps.
1. Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the hair removal cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
2. Leave the cream on your skin for 3 minutes and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily use the wider or narrower end of the spatula, depending on the body part to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes in total- but do NOT leave it on for longer than 6 minutes
3. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely and then dry.
- Retain outer packaging for full precaution and directions for use
- Read and follow all precautions and directions before use
- Do NOT exceed 6 minutes of total application
- Always leave 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring
When should this hair removal cream not be used?
Do NOT use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients (please see the ingredients tab for the full list). Veet Hair Removal Cream is not suitable for use on:
- Around the anus
- Any other parts of the body
Do NOT use on:
- Varicose veins
- Spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin
- Skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
Always test your skin reaction before EVERY use by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area that you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction continue to use.
If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
The skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. It is recommended to wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
Make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate
Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
|Method||Handling Time||Transit Time||Timescale||Approx Cost|
|Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days)||1||2||3||£2.95|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||0||1||1||£4.95|
|Next Day Guaranteed (1 Working Day)||n/a||n/a||n/a||£6.95|
Times are given in working days and are approximate. Costs may change based on order total, day of the week or location within the UK. Ability to hit timescales will depend on whether the products are ordered before a cut off time, as well as additional administration time incurred in reviewing your order.
Please review the estimates at the checkout.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Express UK Delivery - £4.95** - Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Temperature Controlled Delivery - £8.85 - Delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here