Veet Expert Wax Strips Legs & Body - Pack of 20
What are Veet Wax Strips for Normal Skin?
Feel great with brilliant smoothness that lasts up to four weeks with Veet Wax Strips. They grab hair as short as 1.5 mm for longer periods between waxing and regrowth is soft compared with the stubble that’s left behind after shaving. Develop an expert waxing grip with the special, easy-to-use EasyGrip™ tab which allows you to remove hair from the roots in one easy move.
Which hair removal is best for me?
Hair Removal Cream
Quick hair removal method
Only shaves hair at the skin’s surface
Dissolves hair at the root
Longer process- time for the cream to work + removal time
Removes the hair from the root
Longer process- waiting for wax to heat up + removal
Cheap hair removal
More painful than other hair removal methods
Short-term smoothness- up to a few days
Smoothness can last up to a week
Not suitable for all areas of the body
Smoothness can last for multiple weeks
Can be messy if using liquid wax
How do Veet Wax Strips work?
Veet Wax Strips uses Easy-Gelwax™ technology grips even the shortest hairs for great first-time results, even if you are inexperienced with wax strips. The specially formulated wax contains almond oil and vitamin E making them perfect for sensitive skin. This product can be used to remove unwanted hair from your legs, arms, underarms and bikini line. With repeated use, the hairs that grow back are fewer, finer and softer and you can enjoy smoothness for up to 4 weeks.
What is Easy-Gelwax™?
This is the new wax formula developed by Veet which makes hair removal easy and convenient. Unlike traditional wax strips, they do not need to be warmed up between your hands before use. The wax flows around the hairs, gripping onto only the hair and not the skin, ensuring silky smooth results.
How to use Veet Wax Strips
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully
The Easy-Gelwax ™ formula ensures no need to rub the strips between the hands to separate, simply peel the strips apart. Beautifully smooth skin can be achieved in 4 easy steps:
1. Carefully peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs
2. Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. Rub a few times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
3. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin, rather than away from it.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Tips for best results
· Apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing
· Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull
· The faster you pull, the more hair you’ll remove
· Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don’t miss any, but don’t wax over the same area more than once
· You can re-use each strip until it loses the stickiness
· Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions
How to get the most out of your wax
Veet makes waxing easy and convenient, even for those who are inexperienced with wax strips, to produce beautifully smooth results. Try these steps to get the most out of your wax.
· Exfoliate around 24-48 hours beforehand, to reduce the chance of irritation
· Use a loofah or scrub to remove dead skin, this will help the wax to grip the hairs much better
· Wash the area with gentle soap and water and let it dry thoroughly before waxing
· Don’t leave any body lotion or oil on your skin as this will affect the wax’s ability to adhere and don’t use toner or disinfectant, as this will close up the pores.
Take your time
· Don’t rush your waxing session
· Don’t rush if you’re stressed as this can prevent your follicles from relaxing, making it harder to remove hair
Give your skin some post-waxing TLC
· It’s important to apply a soothing moisturising product after waxing
· Avoid tanning and steer clear of warm, moist environments like hot tubs and pools right after you wax to minimise the chance of getting an infection
Maintain your results
· Avoid ingrown hairs by continuing to exfoliate and moisturising regularly to prevent a build-up of dead skin
· Once you start waxing, stick to a consistent schedule- hair typically grows back within 4 to 6 weeks
· After you’ve started waxing don’t switch to shaving as your hair will grow back stubbly and hard, whereas continuing to wax helps your hair to grow back softer
When NOT to use wax strips
Do NOT use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in this product (see ingredients tab for full use). Retain the outer pack and ensure you read and adhere to all precautions and directions for use. This product is suitable for legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
Not suitable for
- Around the anus
Do NOT use
- Varicose veins
- Spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin
- The skin has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past
Test your skin reaction BEFORE every use by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.