What is Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream?
Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream leaves skin silky smooth and delightfully scented. This hair removal cream is suitable for the shower for quick, convenient hair removal.
Is hair removal cream the best solution for me?
Hair removal cream can remove finer and shorter hairs that are often missed by shaving or waxing. Using hair removal cream is completely painless with no chance of cuts or nicks. If you’re looking for a longer-lasting hair removal solution that is painless, hair removal cream may be the solution for you!
How does Veet Removal Cream work?
This hair removal cream works close to the root to remove even short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week. Veet Hair Removal Cream doesn’t require hair to be cut (unlike shaving) so hair grows back feeling softer. The formula hydrates skin for up to 24 hours and is dermatologically tested. The delicate jasmine fragrance ensures that there is no lingering malodour. This hair removal cream is suitable for use in the shower, to help reduce the length of your routine.
How to use Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream?
Before using this product, ensure you read pack precautions carefully.
Before you shower:
- Before you shower, use the soft coloured side of the sponge provided, to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Do not rub it in.
- Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered- don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
- Wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
In the shower:
- Continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work.
- After the skin has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest.
- For more stubborn hair, leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes- but not any longer.
- Do NOT leave the cream on your skin for more than 10 minutes.
- For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side od the sponge to remove the cream.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely and then dry.
- Rinse the sponge and keep the tube closed when not in use to ensure the cream stays effective.
- The skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream is suitable for:
- Bikini line.
When should Veet Hair Removal Cream not be used?
Do NOT use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see ingredients tab for full list).
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE USE:
- Apply and remove the product to a small part of the area that you wish to treat.
- If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any stinging or tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Not suitable for:
- Around anus.
Do NOT use on:
- Varicose veins.
- Spotty or broken skin.
- Irritated skin.
- Sunburnt skin.
- Skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal cream in the past.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Parfum
Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate
Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer
Butylphenyl Methylpropional, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Can I use it on pubic hair?
PRECAUTIONS: Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use. Do not exceed 6 minutes total application time.
Suitable for use on the chest, back, legs, arms, underarms & pubic area.
Suitable for both men and women.
NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, of if your have a condition which may affect the skin.
Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use.
If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here