Buy Optase Allergy Eye Drops
Optase Allergy Eye Drops are a soothing and effective solution to help you regain clear and comfortable vision, even on days when your allergies are at their worst.
The eye drops offer extended relief, ensuring that your eyes stay comfortable throughout the day.
Optase Allergy Eye Drops are formulated without preservatives, reducing the risk of irritation and making them suitable for sensitive eyes.
Always use Optase Allergy Eye Drops exactly as described in the patient information leaflet or as your doctor / Chemist4U pharmacist has told you.
Wash your hands before using the product.
Tilt your head backwards and look upwards. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye and insert 1 drop into the gap between your eye and eyelid. Blink a few times to ensure even distribution of the drops.
Optase Allergy Eye Drops may cause side effects in some people, but these won’t affect everybody. Common side effects include:
- Blurred vision
- Eye redness, discomfort or other irritation
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Swelling of eyelids
- Watery eyes
- Matting or sticky eyelashes
If you experience any side effects, including any not included in the patient information leaflet, you can report them using the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme.
Serious side effects
Seek emergency medical attention if you notice any signs of a severe allergic reaction, symptoms of which include swelling of the face and throat, skin rash, breathing difficulties and/or loss of consciousness.
Optase Allergy Eye Drops may be unsuitable for certain people. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, you must ask your doctor or Chemist4U pharmacist for advice before using any new product.
Store in a cool, dry place out of sight and reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date, referring to the last day of the month stated on the packaging. Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Store out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.