What is Artelac Rebalance?
Artelac Rebalance are eye drops that can help to relieve irritating symptoms caused by dry eyes. The long lasting solution provides hydration for people who suffer with frequently dry, tired and irritated eyes. It’s unique formula helps to replace tear film and provides the nutrients that can be found in natural, healthy tears. This product is suitable for use with all types of contact lenses and does not cause the vision to become blurry. If you suffer with dry, irritated and tired eyes, try Artelac for long lasting comfort and protection.
What causes dry eyes?
Having dry eyes is a common problem and not usually a sign of something serious. There are a variety of factors that can cause dry eyes including:
- Being aged over the age of 50
- Wearing contact lenses
- Looking at screens for long periods of time without a break
- Spending time in air conditioned or heated environments
- Windy, cold, dry or dusty environments
- Smoking or drinking alcohol
- Taking certain medicines
- Conditions such as blepharitis, Sjogren’s syndrome or lupus
Having dry eyes can cause your eyes to feel:
- Sensitive to light
How can you treat dry eyes?
There are many different ways you can treat and prevent dry eyes yourself including:
- Keep your eyes clean
- Ensure you take breaks when using a computer screen in order to rest your eyes
- Place your computer screen at eye level to prevent straining your eyes
- Use a humidifier to prevent the air from getting dry
- Ensure you are getting plenty of sleep to rest your eyes
- If you are wearing contact lenses, take them out and wear glasses to rest your eyes
- Avoid smoking and drinking too much alcohol
- Do NOT spend long periods of time in smoky, dry or dusty places
- Avoid spending too long in air conditioned rooms or rooms with central heating
- Do not stop taking prescription medications without seeking medical advice first
How does Artelac Rebalance help to relieve dry eyes?
Artelac Rebalance helps to provide relief and protection for dry eye caused by chronic tear dysfunction. It contains key components that are naturally found in the eye and helps to replace insufficient tears. Artelac provides instant lubrication and hydration to relieve your eyes whilst providing a healthy eye surface for long-lasting relief and protection. The formula contains sodium hyaluronate which is an effective moisturiser that binds water, nutrients and purifying ions to the surface of the eye to provide hydration and relief. The eye drops also contain vitamin B12 which is an anti-oxidant which helps to provide additional protection.
How to use Artelac eye drops
Artelac Rebalance is simple and safe to use. Just three simple steps can provide hydration for tired eyes.
1) Remove the protective cap from the tip of the bottle before each use – make sure that the tip of the bottle does not touch your fingers
2) Lean your head back slightly and pull your lower eyelid down with a clean finger from your free hand before holding the bottle vertically above your eye with the nozzle pointing downwards and gently squeeze the bottle to apply one drop
3) Replace the cap on the bottle after each use
Avoid the tip of the bottle coming into contact with your eye or your fingers to prevent any possible contamination of the solution
When NOT to use this product
Do NOT use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see ingredients tab for full list). Only use this product as directed and keep out of the sight and reach of children.
This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
Helpful Advice on Medication Restrictions & Addiction
For further information on our medication restrictions policy, please click here.
If you are concerned about addiction to 'over the counter' medication, we urge you to visit the below links for professional help and advice:
- B Vitamins, Sodium Hyaluronate
Hyaluronic acid, polyethylene glycol 8000, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin B12, sterile water, boric acid and Oxyd.
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Express UK Delivery - £4.95** - Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Temperature Controlled Delivery - £8.85 - Delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here