What is Veet Men In Shower Hair Removal Cream?
Veet Men In Shower Hair Removal Cream is a quick and effective hair removal method that leaves your skin feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. Smooth and hair-free skin is achieved without cuts, nicks and stubble that is left behind when shaving. Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream hydrates skin for up to 24 hours and it’s fragrance technology ensures there is no lingering malodour. The formula works close to the root for removal of even very short hair to achieve smoothness that lasts.
Which hair removal solution is best for me?
Hair removal cream is a convenient way to remove unwanted body hair on the legs, underarms and bikini line, but is it the best hair removal solution for you?
Hair removal vs Shaving and Waxing
Shaves hair at the skin’s surface
Dissolves hair at the root
Removes the hair from the root
Smoothness can last for a couple of days
Smoothness can last up to a week
Smoothness can last for multiple weeks
Quicker process- takes less time
Longer process- 3 minutes to allow the cream to work + the time it takes to remove
Longer process- waiting for wax to heat up + removal or removing every hair with pre-waxed strips
Application can be quite messy
Liquid wax can be quite messy unless performed by a professional (this incurs a cost).
Pre-waxed strips provide a clean application, but are not a reusable method
How does Veet Hair Removal Cream for Men work?
Using the cream provides smooth results in as little as 4 minutes dissolves hair from the root rather than cutting it from the skin’s surface like shaving. It’s pain-free and eliminates the risk of cuts and nicks as it doesn’t require a blade to remove the hair. The formula utilises Silk and Fresh Technology™ which removes hair quickly and effectively, without causing irritation and prevents unpleasant odour.
What is Silk and Fresh Technology?
Traditional depilatory (hair removal) creams have a reputation for having an unpleasant odour and having to scrub away at the skin after use which can cause irritation. Having to open a window during use and irritated skin makes this technique a lot less appealing. Veet have developed a formula that uses Silk & Fresh Technology™ that ensures there is no lingering smell during or after the removal process and it contains moisturising properties to ensure skin is hydrated, keeping it soft as well as smooth.
How to use Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream
You can achieve silky smooth skin with just 5 steps that take less than 10 minutes.
- Before you shower, apply the cream using the soft, coloured side of the sponge. Don’t rub it in and make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered- wash any cream off your hands after application
- Wait at least 1 minute before stepping into the shower
- Continue with your normal shower routine, avoiding putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage
- When the cream has been on your skin for 3 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn you can leave the cream on for up to 3 more minutes but do not leave for more than 6 minutes. Use the soft, coloured part of the sponge to remove the cream
- Thoroughly rinse your skin with water to remove the cream completely and then dry. Rinse the sponge and ensure the tube is closed when the cream is not in use to ensure it stays effective
This product can be used on the chest, back, legs, arms, underarms and pubic area.
- Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use
- Do NOT exceed 6 minutes total application time
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions
- The skin may be sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching
- It is recommended that you wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Avoid spillages on carpets, clothes and flooring.
When should this product NOT be used?
Do NOT use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product (see ingredients tab for full list).
Veet for Men is not suitable on:
- Around the anus
- Any other body parts
- Varicose veins
- Spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin
- Skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
Always test your skin reaction BEFORE use by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area that you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience stinging or tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists seek medical advice.
Check with a doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
- Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium Hydroxide Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycerin, VP /Hexadecene Copolymer, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77891
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
|Method||Handling Time||Transit Time||Timescale||Approx Cost|
|Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days)||1||2||3||£2.95|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||0||1||1||£4.95|
|Next Day Guaranteed (1 Working Day)||n/a||n/a||n/a||£6.95|
Times are given in working days and are approximate. Costs may change based on order total, day of the week or location within the UK. Ability to hit timescales will depend on whether the products are ordered before a cut off time, as well as additional administration time incurred in reviewing your order.
Please review the estimates at the checkout.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Express UK Delivery - £4.95** - Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Temperature Controlled Delivery - £8.85 - Delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here