What is Veet Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin?
Veet Hair Removal Cream gives you smooth and delightfully scented skin that lasts up to a week. It provides quick and effective hair removal without cutting so hair grows back feeling softer. Formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to provide hydration for up to 24 hours and is dermatologically tested to be suitable for sensitive skin.
What’s the best hair removal solution for me?
There are so many options for hair removal and each come with their pros and cons:
- Shaves hair at the skin's surface
- Stubbly regrowth
- Smoothness can last for a couple of days
- Quicker process - takes less time
Hair Removal Cream
- Dissolves hair at the root
- Soft regrowth
- Smoothness can last up to a week
- Longer process - 3 minutes to allow the cream to work
- Application can be quite messy
- Removes the hair from the root
- Soft regrowth
- Smoothness can last for multiple weeks
- Longer process - waiting for the wax to heat up or trying to remove every hair with pre-waxed strips
- Liquid wax can be quite messy or incur a cost if performed professionally
- Pre-waxed strips provide a clean application, but are not a reusable method
How does Veet Hair Removal Cream work?
Veet’s dissolves hair, removing the need for cutting, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back when compared with shaving and hair grows back softer-no prickly stubble! The hair removal cream works close to the root, even on short hair, for smoothness that lasts up to a week. The dermatologically tested formula contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera which are both known for their soothing properties, making it perfect for sensitive skin and its fragrance technology ensures that there is no lingering malodour.
How to use Veet Hair Removal Spray
Experience beautifully smooth skin in just 3 steps!
1. Remove the plug from the pump and turn anti-clockwise to unlock. Pump the Veet Cream onto the spatula or your hand and spread evenly to fully cover the hair you wish to remove but do not rub into the skin- don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
2. Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula, depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total- but don’t leave it any longer.
3. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely and then dry. Rinse the nozzle and the spatula thoroughly after use. Replace the plug after each use.
- Read & follow all precautions and directions before use
- Do NOT exceed 10 minutes total application time
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions
When should this product NOT be used?
Do NOT use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see ingredients tab for full list). Always check with your doctor before using, if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or have a condition that affects the skin
Always do a patch test before use
Apply and remove the product to a small part of the area of hair you wish to remove, following the directions for use. If, after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction to continue use. If you experience any stinging/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Not suitable for
- Around the anus
Do NOT use on
- Varicose veins
- Spotty, broken, sunburnt or irritated skin
- Skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past
The skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. It is recommended to wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
Make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or
breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this
product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if
this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this
- Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here