TCP is a mild, aqueous liquid antiseptic and it gets its name from its original chemical name, Trichlorophenylmethyliodosalicyl, although this has not been used as the active ingredient since the 1950's.
TCP Antiseptic Liquid now comprises of Phenol 0.175% w/v andHalogenated Phenols 0.68% w/v. TCP is one of the most well-known and trusted brands of antiseptic in the UK.
TCP Antiseptic Liquid has a number of uses. It fights infection and eases pain, and can be used for conditions including:
- Sore Throats - the liquid can be diluted one part TCP with 5 parts water and gargled to relieve symptoms of a sore throat
- Mouth Ulcers - Apply undiluted to mouth ulcers three times a day
- Boils, Spots and Pimples - Apply undiluted every 4 hours using a cotton bud or cotton wool
- Cuts, Grazes, Bites and Stings - Dilute one part TCP liquid with one part water and apply as necessary
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.