Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash - 500ml
What is Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash?
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash is a daily mouthwash which helps to kill bacteria and keep your mouth clean and fresh. Ideal for those who want to be sure that their mouth is clean and that they’re doing their best to clean plaque and germs away.
What is tooth decay?
Tooth decay is what happens when plaque builds up in your mouth. Dental plaque is filled with bacteria and given the right conditions, plaque acid can attach your teeth and cause tooth decay. This causes toothache, sensitive teeth, and bad breath amongst other unpleasant symptoms.
How will this mouthwash help to keep my teeth clean?
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash helps to keep your teeth clean and breath fresh by killing 97% of the germs left behind after you’ve brushed your teeth. It has also been proven to reduce plaque by up to 56% more than brushing alone, helping to prevent tooth decay.
How to use Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash
Use Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash twice a day to rinse your mouth for at least 30 seconds. Do this every morning and every evening, after brushing your teeth for best results.
When should Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash not be used?
Do not use Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. If you experience any irritation while using this product, stop use right away. If irritation continues, speak to your doctor, dentist, or Chemist 4 U pharmacist right away.
This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist-4-U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.