The Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash is just the perfect solution to cure your tired and irritated eyes. It with FlexiSeal Eye Bath that protects your eyes from dust, allergens, smoke and more. The Multi Action Eye Wash also helps in reviving the natural moisture of the eyes to provide a soothing and cooling relief. The special eye care formula is developed from natural plant extracts and has a pH level equivalent to the natural tears. Always clean your hands before using any eye care products. Pour the Optrex Multi Action Eye Wash solution into the eye bath until it is third full. Place the eye bath over your eye and slowly raise your head with your eye open, so wash flows into it. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds. Sterilize the eye bath by boiling it in water after every use – especially if you share it with a second person.
Directions for use
Adults and Children
1. Rinse the eye bath with product before use.
2. Fill with Eye Wash until a third full.
3. Bend head slightly forward, holding eye bath by its base.
4. Place eye bath over your eye.
5. Slowly raise your head, opening your eye so the Eye Wash flows freely over it.
6. Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
7. Discard any Eye Wash left in the eye bath.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 for your other eye.
Only for use in the eyes
Safe for everyday use.
Remove contact lenses before use, allow at least 15 minutes before replacing them after use.
If the eye bath is likely to be used by more than one person, it is a sensible precaution to sterilise it by boiling it in water for 10 minutes.
Purified water, Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses. Do not return used Wash to the bottle. Discard 3 months after first opening.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.