The Golden Eye 0.1% W/V Eye Drops Solution is ideal for use for the treatment of minor eye irritations and infections. It is one of the commonly recommended prescribed medicine for treating conjunctivitis, sticky eye and blepharitis.
The Golden Eye drop contains Propamidine Isetionate as active ingredient. The Propamidine isethionate has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and helps in combating any type of infection causing bacteria.
- Put one or two drops into your eye up to four times a day.
- Discard any unused drops after four weeks of opening.
- Do not wear hard or soft lenses.
- You may have a hazy vision immediately after using the eye drops, so do not drive unless you are sure that you can see clearly.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.