What are Clinell Individually-Wrapped Antimicrobial Hand Wipes?
Clinell Individually-Wrapped Antimicrobial Hand Wipes are the UK’s number one antimicrobial wipes for cleaning and disinfecting hands. The wipes are capable of sanitising hands, as efficiently as soap and water. The dermatologically-tested formula is suitable for frequent use and can kill 99.99% of pathogens (germs) in as little as 10 seconds to reduce the risk of infection and maintain healthy, hygienic skin. Each hand wipe is individually-wrapped and contains surfactants to clean as well as disinfect, so they are suitable for use on soiled hands, unlike hand sanitiser. If you’re looking for effective hand wipes that are perfect for on-the-go, try Clinell Individually-Wrapped Antimicrobial Hand Wipes.
Why is hand cleansing important?
Effective hand washing and cleansing is one of the most effective measures you can take to reduce the spread of diseases. Washing or cleansing your hands with antimicrobial sanitisers or wipes can help to remove or destroy harmful pathogens such as bacteria and viruses that can cause illness and infection. For it to be effective, hand hygiene procedures should be repeated throughout the day. Some examples of when to wash or cleanse your hands include:
- When entering and exiting your place of work to prevent transporting germs in and out of the workplace
- After visiting the toilet
- Whenever your hands become dirty or after you have touched something unclean, such as a bin
- Before and after wearing PPE, such as a face mask
- After handling soiled items such as nappies and sanitary products
- Before preparing, handling or consuming food and drink
- After coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
Keeping a pack of antimicrobial wipes or a bottle of hand sanitiser on your person can make it easy to ensure your hands are clean and free of germs.
How can Clinell wipes help to sanitise your hands?
Clinell Antimicrobial Hand Wipes help to cleanse and disinfect hands in one easy step. The effective formula within the wipes gets to work in as little as 10 seconds, killing at least 99.99% of germs. The wipes are also effective against enveloped viruses in 30 seconds. The mix of biocides in the wipes prevent bacterial resistance and the formation of superbugs. Clinell wipes are dermatologically tested and contain aloe vera and moisturisers to keep skin soft and healthy.
How to use this product
Unwrap a wipe from its sachet and place it between your hands and use the following hand cleansing method:
- Rub hands palm to palm with the wipe in between.
- Then place the wipe on the back of one of your hands and rub with the palm of your other hands whilst your fingers are interlaced.
- Place the wipe in between your palms again and rub with fingers interlaced.
- Ensure to clean under your nail by rubbing the tips of your fingers into the palm of each hand.
- Place the wipe over your thumb and, using a rotational movement, rub using your other hand. Repeat for the opposite thumb.
- Rub each wrist before discarding the wipe in the appropriate waste bin.
- Continue rubbing the hands together until the formula is absorbed
- Allow the hands to air dry.
When NOT to use Clinell Hand Wipes
Do NOT use these wipes if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. This product is for external use on your hands only.
Make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before using this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.