Small Compeed Blister Plasters are ideal for use on the side of the foot, a common place where people experience blisters from sandals and flip flops. The blister patches are suitable for treating painful blisters and healing broken skin, they can also be used as cushioning to prevent blisters from forming too.
- 6 small blister plasters.
- 6 x 2.0 by 6.0cm.
- Stops blister pain in 10 seconds.
- Discreet protection and cushioning.
- Absorbs moisture.
- Water resistant.
- Prevents dirt and bacteria infecting the blister.
- Aids fast healing.
- Diabetics should consult their doctor before use.
The plasters have a hydrocolloid technology, an active gel with moisture absorbing particles that aid recovery and healing.
Compeed Blister Patches works like a second skin, they are breathable yet water resistant. The plasters stay firmly in place for several days, allowing your skin to repair itself quickly and naturally. They will also repel grime, dirt and bacteria thus preventing the chance of infection in the open wound.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.