Just a few questions from our Pharmacist before you checkout to make sure this medicine is safe for you.
Buy Priligy online
Priligy is a treatment for premature ejaculation which helps men to last longer in bed. It’s ideal for men who are over 18 and younger than 65 who find that they ejaculate with little sexual stimulation. Premature ejaculation can make you feel frustrated or anxious and can cause tension between you and your partner, but Priligy can help you to last longer so you won’t have to worry about it and can enjoy your alone time with your partner.
How dapoxetine works
Dapoxetine is the active ingredient in Priligy and it’s a type of medication known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by increasing the amount of time it takes for you to ejaculate, and can help to give you more control over when you ejaculate. This makes it perfect for those who suffer from premature ejaculation and are looking for a solution.
The amount of Priligy you’ll need to take will be decided by your doctor, so always follow their directions when taking this product. The usual starting dose of this product will be 30mg, but your doctor may increase it to 60mg. Take 1 – 3 hours before you plan to have sex. Swallow with at least one full glass of water, as this may reduce your chances of fainting while taking this medicine.
Like all medication, Priligy can have side effects, although not everyone will experience them. Other common side effects you may experience while taking this product include:
- Feeling sick
- Feeling irritable, anxious, agitated, or restless
- Feeling numb
- Pins and needles
- Difficulty getting or keeping an erection
- Sweating more than usual or flushing
- Diarrhoea, constipation, wind
- Problems sleeping or strange dreams
- Feeling tired or sleepy, yawning
- Blocked nose
- Rise in blood pressure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Shaking or trembling
- Lower sex drive
- Ringing in the ears
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
If you experience these or any other side effects while using this product, stop use and speak to your doctor or pharmacist. For a complete list of potential side effects of this product, please see the patient information leaflet included with your medication. For more information about reporting the side effects of medication, please see the MHRA’s Yellow Card Scheme.
Serious side effects
If you experience any of the following side effects, stop use and seek medical assistance right away:
- Fits or seizures
- Feeling faint or lightheaded when you stand up
- Mood changes
- Thoughts of suicide or self-harm
Priligy is not suitable for children under the age of 18, or men over the age of 65. This product is not suitable for women. Do not take this medication if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the other listed ingredients. Do not take this product if you have:
- Heart problems, e.g. heart failure, problems with heart rhythm
- A history of fainting
- Mania or severe depression, or have ever had these conditions
- Moderate to severe liver problems
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you:
- Have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- Have also got another sexual problem, e.g. erectile dysfunction
- Have a history of dizziness from low blood pressure
- Use recreational drugs, e.g. ecstasy, LSD, narcotics, benzodiazepines
- Drink alcohol
- Have ever had a mental health problem, e.g. depression, mania, bipolar disorder (BPD), schizophrenia
- Have epilepsy
- Have a history of bleeding or blood clotting problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have, or are at risk of, high pressure in the eye (glaucoma)
- Have an intolerance to some sugars, as this product contains lactose
Food and alcohol
You should not drink grapefruit juice within 24 hours before taking this medication, as this can increase the amount of medicine you ingest. You should avoid alcohol while taking this medicine, as it can increase side effects such as dizziness, sleepiness, and slow reactions.
If you’re taking any other medication, including those you obtained without a prescription, you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Do not take Priligy if you are taking:
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs), which are used to treat depression
- Thioridazine, which is used for schizophrenia
- Any other depression medications
- Lithium, which is used to treat bipolar disorder
- Linezolid, which is an antibiotic used to treat infections
- Tryptophan, which is a medication used to help you sleep
- St John’s wort, which is a herbal medicine
- Tramadol, which is used for serious pain
- Medicines used to treat migraines
- Medications for fungal infections, e.g. ketoconazole, itraconazole
- HIV medications, e.g. ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, atazanavir
- Antibiotics for treating infection, e.g. telithromycin
- Nefazodone, which is an antidepressant
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are already taking:
- Medicines for any mental health problems other than depression
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs), e.g. ibuprofen, aspirin
- Blood thinners, also known as anticoagulants, e.g. warfarin
- Medications used to treat erectile dysfunction, e.g. sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil, vardenafil
- Medication used to treat high blood pressure and chest pain (angina), or enlarged prostate, e.g. verapamil, diltiazem
- Medication for fungal infection, e.g. fluconazole
- Medications for HIV, e.g. amprenavir, fosamprenavir
- Antibiotics for treating infections, e.g. erythromycin, clarithromycin
- Aprepitant, which is used to treat nausea
This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist4U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the expiry date printed on the original packaging has passed. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
The active substance is dapoxetine. Each tablet contains 30 mg or 60 mg dapoxetine as a hydrochloride salt.
The other ingredients are:
Tablet core: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate.
Tablet coating: lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), triacetin, Iron Oxide Black (E172), Iron Oxide Yellow (E172).
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
|Method||Handling Time||Transit Time||Timescale||Approx Cost|
|Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days)||1||2||3||£2.95|
Times are given in working days and are approximate. Costs may change based on order total, day of the week or location within the UK. Ability to hit timescales will depend on whether the products are ordered before a cut off time, as well as additional administration time incurred in reviewing your order.
Please review the estimates at the checkout.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Express UK Delivery - £4.95** - Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Temperature Controlled Delivery - £8.85 - Delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Can women take Priligy?
Priligy should not be taken by women or those who were assigned female at birth and is suitable for men only.
If you are unsure whether this medication is right for you, speak to your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Will I faint while taking Priligy?
Priligy can make your blood pressure drop when you stand up, which can make you faint.
If this happens to you while taking this medicine, speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
To reduce your chances of this happening, make sure to do the following:
- Take the Priligy tablet with at least one full glass of water
- Do not take this product if you are dehydrated
- If you feel like you may faint, lie down so your head is lower than the rest of your body, or sit with your head between your knees, this will stop you from falling or hurting yourself if you do faint
- Do not stand up quickly if you’ve been lying or sitting down for a long time
- Do not drive or use any machinery if you feel faint while taking this medication
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates too quickly during sex.
Although it is a common problem that many men deal with at one point or another, they may not want to talk about it openly
The average time for ejaculation is 5 and a half minutes, but it may be longer for men who have sex with men.
You may have premature ejaculation if you regularly ejaculate within 1 minute of entering your partner, but it’s up to the two of you to decide whether it’s a problem or not.
Some of the most common causes of premature ejaculation include:
- Prostate problems
- Thyroid problems
- Using recreational drugs
- Depression, stress, or other emotional problems
- Anxiety about your relationship or sexual performance
Do I need a prescription for this medication?
You do need a prescription for this medication in the UK.
Our healthcare professionals can provide prescriptions if they think this treatment would be right for you and your condition.
When you click the button which reads “Start Consultation” at the top of this page, you’ll see a short questionnaire set up by our healthcare team which is designed to help them understand your medical needs.
Just like an in-person consultation with your GP, our doctors will assess your answers to their questions and write a prescription for the treatment they think will be best for you.
You’ll then be able to pay for your medication and we’ll send it out to you quickly and in discreet packaging.