The Sudafed Mucus Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray is an effective medication that helps in clearing stuffy and blocked nose.
It contains Xylometazoline Hydrochloride as the main ingredient. This aqueous solution cures nasal congestion related to sinusitis, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis, upper respiratory tract allergies, common cold and influenza. It features a metered spray that effectively targets mucus and provides the right amount of dose that works for up to 10 hours.
- Recommended for adults and children aged 12+
- Spray it directly into each nostril
- Can be used 2 or 3 times daily
- A maximum of 3 doses in 24 hours is advised
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.