Lempsip Cough Max is used for relieving the symptoms of colds and flu, including chesty coughs, blocked nose and sinuses, sinus pain, fever, headache, aches and pains and sore throats.
Lemsip cough max for mucus cough and cold sachets and capsules both contain three active ingredients, paracetamol, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride.
Paracetamol is a simple painkilling medicine used to relieve mild to moderate pain and fever.
Not for use in;
- Children under 12 years of age.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- Overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism).
- Tumour of the adrenal gland (phaeochromocytoma).
- People who cannot completely empty their bladder (urinary retention).
- People who have taken a monoamine-oxidase inhibitor antidepressant (MAOI) in the last 14 days.
- Lemsip cough max for mucus cough and cold sachets contain sucrose and are not suitable for people with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase insufficiency.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Tracked 48
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Tracked 48
Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland) - £4.99 - Tracked 24
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.