Pregnacare Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time.
- Extra care for breast-feeding mums
- Pregnacare Breast-feeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period and while breast-feeding. - A healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health during the postnatal period.
Postnatal micronutrient tablets
- Carefully formulated by experts, with essential vitamins, minerals and DHA, to help support all-around health and vitality.
- With 700mg Calcium, Vitamin K & D3 and Magnesium which contribute to the maintenance of normal bone.
- Vitamin B6, Niacin (vit. B3), Iron and Magnesium which contribute to normal energy release.
- Includes the recommended level of 10µg vitamin D3 as recommended by the Department of Health for all women while breast-feeding.
High Purity Omega-3 capsule
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) contributes to the normal brain and eye development of breast-fed infants†††.
- Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained direct from external sources such as the mothers milk.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts** (ISSFAL) for mums during lactation.
- High quality GMP fish oil, produced in Norway.
**Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 18, No. 5, 487-489 (1999)
†††A daily intake of 200mg DHA is required in addition to the recommended daily intake of 250mg DHA / EPA for adults.
Most recommended by midwives††
††The prenatal multivitamin brand midwives and health visitors recommend most.
Do not exceed the recommended intake. Pregnacare breast feeding tablets should be taken on a full stomach.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.