What is Redoxon Advanced Effervescent?
Redoxon is a high strength formula of vitamins and minerals to help support and maintain your immune system and reduce fatigue.
What is the immune system?
The immune system is a complex network of cells, tissues, organs and the substances they produce which works as our body’s first line of defence against infection and disease. When our immune system is working properly, it is capable of identifying a variety of threats including viruses, bacteria and parasites and works to defend the body against this threat. The main components of the immune system are:
White blood cells
- Move through blood and tissue throughout your body, identifying microbes such as bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi.
- Launches an immune attack when microbes are identified.
- Help the body to fight microbes.
- Recognise antigens (substance on the surface of a microbe) which mark the microbe as being foreign.
- Mark these antigens for destruction.
- Made up of proteins whose actions complement the work done by antibodies.
Made up of:
- Lymph nodes (or lymph glands)- trap microbes.
- Lymph vessels- tubes that carry lymph, which contains infection-fighting white blood cells.
- White blood cells
What it does:
- Manage fluid levels in the body.
- React to bacteria.
- Deal with cancer cells.
- Deal with cell products that otherwise would result in disease or disorders.
- A blood-filtering organ.
- Removes microbes and destroys old or damaged red blood cells.
- Makes disease-fighting components of the immune system (such as antibodies).
- Spongy tissue found inside your bones.
- Produces red blood cells to carry oxygen.
- Produces white blood cells to fight infection.
- Produces platelets to help our blood clot.
- Filters and monitors your blood content.
- Produces white blood cells called T-lymphocytes that help protect us from infection.
The body’s other defences
- Skin- provides a waterproof barrier that secretes oil with bacteria-killing properties.
- Lungs- traps foreign particles and removes them through coughing.
- Digestive tract- contains antibodies and stomach acid which can kill most microbes.
- Saliva and tears- contain anti-bacterial enzymes that help reduce the risk of infection.
All of these components work together to defend us from infections and diseases.
Why is it important to support our immune system?
As our immune system is our first line of defence, it’s important to support it for it to work efficiently. It works all day, every day to protect you and it can only manage this when it is working on top form. So it’s important of us to look after it and provide it with the vitamins and minerals it needs.
How do vitamins keep the immune system healthy?
- Supports the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Can help develop the type of white blood cells that produce antibodies.
- Can help support cellular functions needed by the immune system.
- Helps to keep your immune system strong.
- Contributes normal function of the immune system.
What vitamins and minerals does Redoxon Advanced contain?
- Vitamin C- 1000mg
- Vitamin A- 700 µg RE
- Vitamin D- 10 µg
- Vitamin E- 45 mg α-TE
- Vitamin B6- 6.5mg
- Vitamin B12- 9.6 µg
- Folic acid- 400 µg
- Zinc- 10 mg
- Iron- 5 mg
- Selenium- 110 µg
How does Redoxon support the immune system?
It contains vitamins and minerals that support the immune system’s functions, keeping our body’s natural protector on top form. The Vitamins A, C and Zinc help to maintain our skin, our natural barrier against infection and disease. Folic acid, iron and Vitamins C, B12 and B help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, to give you a boost of energy.
How to take Redexon Effervescent.
Adults and children over 12 years old: Dissolve 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a refreshing orange flavour drink.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Taking more than the recommended daily intake (1 tablet per day) may be harmful.
- Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.
- This product contains iron, which is harmful to young children if taken in excess.
When NOT to take Redexon.
Do NOT take Redexon if you are allergic to any of listed ingredients (see ingredients tab for full list). This product is not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Redexon is not suitable for people with kidney problems. This product is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. This product is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Acid (Citric Acid), Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Bulking Agent (Isomalt), Flavourings, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Colours (E101, E160a, Beet Red Juice), Zinc Citrate, Retinyl Palmitate Ferric Pyrophosphate, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cupric Citrate, Cholecalciferol, Anti-Foaming Agent (Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Sodium Selenite
Do Vitamin Supplements Work?
Everything you need to know about vitamin D
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
|Method||Handling Time||Transit Time||Timescale||Approx Cost|
|Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days)||n/a||n/a||n/a||£0.00|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||n/a||n/a||n/a||£4.95|
|Next Day Guaranteed (1 Working Day)||n/a||n/a||n/a||£6.95|
|Sons Tracked 24||n/a||n/a||n/a||£3.90|
|Sons Tracked 48||n/a||n/a||n/a||£2.90|
Times are given in working days and are approximate. Costs may change based on order total, day of the week or location within the UK. Ability to hit timescales will depend on whether the products are ordered before a cut off time, as well as additional administration time incurred in reviewing your order.
Please review the estimates at the checkout.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days.
Express UK Delivery - £4.95** - Delivery within 1-2 working days.
Temperature Controlled Delivery - £8.85 - Delivery within 1-3 working days.
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here