What are Seven Seas Marine Oil with Cod Liver Oil Plus Multivitamins?
These Seven Seas Capsules are multivitamins that support the body’s natural functions in order to help promote good health. The capsules contain fish oil as well as various vitamins which help maintain the body in a number of areas:
- Energy – the vitamin B in the capsules help support your metabolism
- Heart – Omega-3 contains two acids, EPA and DHA, which help keep the heart healthy
- Vision – DHA helps maintain your vision
- Brain – DHA also supports normal brain functions
Who are these capsules suitable for?
These Seven Seas are suitable for anyone who is looking to support their lifestyle with the extra multivitamin intake. These capsules, in particular, are not suitable for anyone who is allergic to the following ingredients:
- Fish Oil (38%)
- Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Sorbitol Syrup Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)
- Cod Liver Oil (Fish) (15%)
- Vitamin C
- Emulsifiers: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithin, Niacinamide, Vitamin E, Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin B12 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin A Prep. (Vitamin A Palmitate, DL Alpha Tocopherol)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D Prep. (Fractionated Vegetable Oil, Vitamin D, DL Alpha Tocopherol)
- Vitamin K
Can children use these Seven Seas multivitamins?
These multivitamins are safe to use by children aged 12 and over. For children under the age of 12, it is recommended that a professional is consulted.
Can someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding use these Seven Seas Capsules?
There is no evidence of any problems when using these capsules by someone who is pregnant or breastfeeding. Though, if you’re unsure about using them, speak to your doctor.
Is it safe to use these capsules when using any medication?
If you are using any medication, you should talk to a doctor before using these multivitamins. This is because there is a chance that the ingredients in them could interfere with the medication in some way.
How many Seven Seas Marine Oil with Cod Liver Oil Plus Multivitamins capsules should be taken a day?
Only one capsule should be taken a day. Take it using a cold drink.
Are there any side effects?
A side effect is most likely to occur as a result of an allergic reaction. If you do notice a side effect, then speak to a doctor as soon as possible.
Read packaging before use
Keep out of the reach of children
Store in a cool place at all times
Securely place the lid after use
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here