What is Seven Seas Pregnancy 21 Vitamins & Minerals 28 Tablets?
Seven Seas Pregnancy vitamins and minerals are a comprehensive mix that works to ensure that you and your baby get everything you need for healthy growth during the pregnancy.
What is the benefit of taking these tablets?
Taking these tablets at any stage of pregnancy will help promote healthy growth and development. They will also help you to get the vitamins and minerals needed.
Who is Seven Seas Pregnancy suitable for?
These vitamins and minerals are suitable for any pregnant woman who is looking to ensure that their baby is as healthy as can be during pregnancy. You should not take these tablets if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in them.
How many tablets should I take a day?
It is recommended that you only take one tablet a day. If you miss a day, then do not take two the next day.
Are there any side effects?
A side effect will most likely be caused by an allergic reaction. If you do notice a side effect, then contact your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist as soon as possible.
- B Vitamins, Folic Acid, Vitamin C
- Potassium Chloride
- Calcium Carbonate Prep. (Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Oxide
- Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- Tablet Coat (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Anthocyanins; Talc, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid)
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Vitamin E Prep. (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide)
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Silicon Dioxide Zinc Oxide
- Sodium Selenite Prep. (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Selenite)
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Manganese Sulphate
- Beta Carotene Prep. (Modified Starch, Beta Carotene, Corn Starch, Sucrose, DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Vitamin D Prep. (Maltodextrin, Ethylcellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D)
- Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin B6
- Copper Sulphate
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Ginger Extract (Ginger Root Extract, Modified Starch, Silica)
- Vitamin K Prep. (Acacia, Sucrose, Vitamin K)
- Folic Acid
- Potassium Iodide
What Medicines Can I Take When I'm Pregnant?
When you find out that you’re pregnant it’s a wonderful feeling, but all of a sudden there are a whole lot of do’s and don’ts and it can be hard to keep up with what is best for your developing baby.
If you get sick, it can be difficult to know what to do and which medicines you can take without putting your little one at risk.
Today we’re going to look at some of the most common illnesses you might have and how you can treat them during pregnancy.
Does this contain zinc?
Each Tablet contains 15mg of Zinc.
Hi I got this tablets instead of ‘trying for a baby’ in not pregnant yet so will these tablets be okay to take?
Whilst there are no known issues taking these vitamins whilst trying to conceive, you may wish to consider a product specifically for women trying to conceive such as https://www.chemist-4-u.com/conceive-plus-women-s-fertility-support-60-capsules
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here