Expert support for couples
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Recommended 400µg folic contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility, DNA synthesis and has a role in the process of cell division
- Iron and vitamin B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation and energy release
Expert nutritional care for couples trying for a baby
Now that you have both decided to try for a baby, you want to prepare your body and ensure a healthy diet and lifestyle to maximise your chances of conception. Pregnacare His & Her Conception has been developed on the basis of scientific research to support the specific nutritional requirements of men and women who wish to maintain reproductive health, when planning the very best start for their baby.
Most recommended by midwives††
††The prenatal multivitamin brand midwives recommend most.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.