Apply the cream to the skin. Adults, the elderly and children: apply to the affected areas of skin two or three times daily, and smooth gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth.
- Liquid paraffin
- White soft paraffin
- Lanolin Anhydrous
- Glyceryl Monostearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate
- Citric Acid (Monohydrate)
- Carbomer (Carbopol 974P)
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (10% w/v Solution)
- 2-Phenoxyethanol containing NIPA Esters (Phenonip); Phenonip is comprised of Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218), Ethyl Hydroxybenzoate (E214), Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216), Butyl and Isobutyl Hydroxybenzoate
For external use only. If you accidentally swallow some see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show which product you have swallowed. Do not use if you or your child have- An allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Avoid contact with eyes. Talk to you doctor or pharmacist before use if the skin is broken, badly cracked, infected or bleeding. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.