What are Vitabiotics Wellman Original tablets?
Wellman vitamins are tablets that help to support energy release and the immune system in men of all ages. The tablets contain the vitamins B6, B12, C, and D. They also contain zinc, folic acid, magnesium, and iron, as well as other nutrients that help to keep the body healthy.
Who are these Wellman vitamins suitable for?
Wellman tablets are suitable to be used by men of all ages. These vitamin tablets should not be used by anyone who is allergic or sensitive to the ingredients contained in the tablets. The ingredients are:
- Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Glyceryl Tristearate]), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya)
- Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides])
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate)
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid
- Silicon Dioxide
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidants: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate)
- Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Gum Acacia, Starch, Maltodextrin, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol])
- Manganese Sulphate
- Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate
- Siberian Ginseng Extract
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol])
- Copper Sulphate
- Co-Enzyme Q10
- Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)
- Sodium Selenate
- Chromium Trichloride
- Potassium Iodide
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
Can children use these Wellman vitamins?
These vitamin supplements are not suitable to be used by children. If you’re looking for a vitamin and nutrient supplement for children, then it is recommended that you speak to a professional.
How many Vitabiotics Wellman Original Tablets should be used a day?
Take one tablet a day with your main meal. Use a glass of water or other cold drink to take the tablet. Do not chew the tablet.
Are there any side effects?
A side effect will almost certainly be because of an allergic reaction. If you do notice any side effect, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Store in a cool place at all times.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Read the packaging before use.
- B Vitamins, Vitamin A, Vitamin C
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95* - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
*Excluding refrigerated products and treatments which are subject to different postage charges.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist4U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here