Tubipad bandages provide non-invasive, mechanical support for protection against injuries to heels, elbows and knees. Tubipad consist of a layer of polyurethane foam bonded to a length of Tubigrip tubular elasticated bandage. The soft inner layer minimizes pressure and friction on the skin, while the outer Tubigrip layer holds the Tubipad securely and comfortably in position. The tubular construction ensures that Tubipad is easy to apply and remove. Tubipad bandages are intended to help prevent pressure and friction sores on heels, elbows and knees.
- Minimizes friction and pressure on the skin.
- Remains securely in place without tapes or pins.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Available in a range of sizes for specific applications.
- Convenient and practical.
- Washable and reusable.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.