Savlon Advanced Healing Gel, much like the Savlon Advanced Plaster, contains a special hydrocolloid (pH 5.5) that has been specifically designed to create a moist environment for wounds to heal and to speed up cell renewal. This increased cell renewal helps to reduce scarring. The second property of Savlon Healing Gel is that it cools the area and relives the associated pain.
- For the treatment of minor burns and small wounds.
- The Gel is a hydroactive colloid that creates a moist healing environment.
- Helps to speed up healing and reduce scarring.
- Cools to relieve pain.
- Use on many types of wound - dry or moist, sores, grazes or open cuts.
- Use for minor burns or scalds and even severe sunburn.
- 50g Plastic screw-top tube.
This Advanced Healing Gel is suitable to treat cuts, grazes, shallow open wounds, bed sores (with the supervision of a nurse) and superficial burns. The hydrocolloid within Savlon Healing Gel, is designed to balance out the right amount of moisture in a wound, for optimal healing.
If a wound is dry, Savlon Healing Gel can turn it moist by allowing the skin to soak in the water from the gel. This softens the damaged tissue which allows for speedier healing. When a wound is already moist, the hydrocolloid in the gel acts in the opposite way and absorbs any excess water in the wound which restores the water balance, allowing the skin to repair itself.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.