Flomax Relief MR Tamsulosin Capsules effectively relieve the frequent night-time urinating, the urge to urinate every few hours and weak flow and the feeling of unfinished urinating, which may be an effect of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
The great majority of BPH cases can be easily treated by taking simple oral medicines, and the most common are called alpha-blockers. These work by relaxing muscles in the prostate, relieving pressure on the urethra, thus enabling urine to flow more freely and reducing pain.
Flomax Relief is fast-acting and will produce an effect after the first dose, usually relieving symptoms within 7-14 days. It works best if taken after the same meal each day because that slows its absorption into the intestine, enabling more constant plasma levels to be maintained.
These symptoms include:
- Poor stream - The flow of urine is weaker, and it takes longer to empty your bladder
- Hesitancy - You may have to wait at the toilet for a while before urine starts to flow
- Dribbling - Towards the end of passing urine, the flow becomes a slow dribble
- Poor emptying - You may have a feeling of not quite emptying your bladder
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.