How it works - A simple step by step process.
How to order from Doctor-4-U
- Choose the treatment you require.
- Read the information FULLY on that condition including the information provided for the medication you have selected
The Patient Information leaflet for every medicine is provided on the product page. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
- You provide the doctor all of your up to date medical information via the questionnaire on the product page.
- You can call to speak to our medically trained customer service team at any time if you have any queries.
- Complete your transaction by paying for your medication and await contact from our pharmacy regarding updates on your order.
Medical Follow Up
It is really important that you give up to date medical information each time you order. If your condition changes please let us know. We also advise regular check-ups with your own local GP. to monitor your condition and treatments used.
If you do not have a local GP or want to locate services in your area, please follow the link below and enter your postcode.
Find your local GP
Speaking to a Doctor
You can contact email@example.com at any time to ask a doctor or a pharmacist a question about your treatment or condition.
Please note Doctor-4-u should not replace your regular GP who you should keep updated about your treatment at all times.
Confidentiality and Security
By using this website you agree to your data being shared between Med Connections, the prescribing doctor and the dispensing pharmacy.
Doctor-4-U will never share your personal details or health history except with the dispensing pharmacy and prescribing doctors.
Please see our policy, for details CLICK HERE.
We welcome all kinds of feedback good or bad so please feel free to contact the team or leave us a review CLICK HERE