What is Immunace Original?
Immunace Original tablets are designed to help to support your immune system as well as your all-round health and vitality. These tablets contain a range of vitamins and minerals, giving you all you need without taking another multivitamin. Immunace Original tablets are:
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from preservatives
- Free from salt, yeast, and lactose
- Not tested on animals
What vitamins and minerals are included in these tablets?
Immunace Original tablets contain vitamins and minerals that help to support your health and immune system. These include:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
How will these tablets support my immune system?
Immunace Original tablets contain Vitamin D, zinc, and selenium, which work together to support the normal function of your immune system, while Vitamin D also helps to support your bones and muscles. These tablets also contain Vitamins C and E, which protect your cells from free radicals found in smoke, pollution, and other everyday irritants.
How to take Immunace Original
Take 1 Immunace Original tablet a day with your main meal. Swallow with water or another cold drink and do not chew.
When should Immunace Original not be used?
Immunace Original is not suitable for children. Do not take these tablets if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. These tablets are made in a site that may handle nuts. Speak to your doctor before taking this product if you:
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have epilepsy
- Have haemochromatosis
- Have a thyroid condition
- Suffer from food allergies
- Are under medical supervision
- Are taking anticoagulants
This product is a medicine; make sure to speak to your doctor or Chemist 4 U pharmacist before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem or are taking any other medicine or complementary therapy. If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact us or your doctor. For medical services in your area, please refer to https://www.nhs.uk
If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. If you suffer from any allergies, ask your doctor or our pharmacist if this medicine is right for you.
Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product.
Please contact your GP if appropriate regarding this product.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose]), Magnesium Hydroxide, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate [Carriers: Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc.]), Bulking Agents: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Ethyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Purified Talc, Natural Source Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides), L-Cysteine, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Zinc Sulphate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agents: Purified Talc, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Ferrous Fumarate, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Betacarotene (Carriers: Potato Starch, Water, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A (Acetate [Carriers: Maltodextrin, Gum Acacia, Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Riboflavin, Ethyl Cellulose, Potato Starch, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carrier: Dicalcium Phosphate]), Vitamin K1 (Carriers: Gum Acacia, Glucose Syrup, Tricalcium Phosphate), Copper Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Colloidal Silica, Purified Talc, Maltodextrin, Butylated Hydroxyanisole & Ethylcellulose]), Chromium Trichloride, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide.
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here