What is Veet Men Hair Removal Cream?
Veet Men Hair Removal Cream removes unwanted body hair without the nicks, cuts and prickly stubble that shaving often leaves behind. It’s a quick and effective way to remove body hair, leaving your skin touchably smooth.
Why is hair removal cream the best solution for me?
Hair removal cream can remove finer and shorter hairs that are often missed by shaving or waxing. Using hair removal cream is completely painless with no chance of cuts or nicks.
How does Veet Hair Removal Cream work?
Veet Hair Removal Cream uses Silk & Fresh ™ Technology to remove hair whilst hydrating skin for up to 24 hours. Its fragrance technology is designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. The fast and effective formula means you can achieve smooth results in as little as 4 minutes. It’s easy to use, simply smooth on and rinse off for touchable skin in just four minutes.
How to use Veet Hair Removal Cream for Men.
Read pack precautions before use.
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly, to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on your skin for three minutes and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream.
- If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula (depending on the body part) to remove the rest.
- If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes in total- but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely and then dry.
- This hair removal cream is suitable for the back, chest, arms, legs, underarms and pubic area.
- The skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use- avoid scratching.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
Test your skin reaction:
- Apply and remove the Veet Hair Removal Cream for Men to a small area that you wish to treat.
- If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, continue use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
When should this hair removal cream not be used?
Check with your doctor before using, if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin-related disorder or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
Veet Hair Removal Cream is NOT suitable for use on:
- Around the anus.
Do not use on:
- Varicose veins.
- Sunburnt skin.
- Skin that has adverse reactions to hair removal creams before.
Aqua, Urea, Potassium Thioglycolate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc,Ceteareth-20,Glycerin, Sorbitol, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide
Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, CI 77891
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here