The Braun Oral-B Stages Power battery toothbrush for kids pack of 2 comes with Disney Pixar Cars Design in racing car red & blue design with Lightning McQueen & Disney Princess Design in princess pink with Princess Aurora of Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Princess Ariel of The Little Mermaid. These battery powered brushes are ideal to encourage your child/toddler to brush their teeth. They have extra-soft bristles, which are gentle on children's gums. Appropriate for children aged 3+ years.
Stages Power range provides effective & gentle cleaning compared to manual brushing alone. Add a little magic to building the healthy habits with the Disney Magic Time Free App. The app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Research by Oral B shows that 90% of kids brush longer with app by Oral B. Kids can brush & discover, receive fun rewards and track progress.
- Rotating brush head with raised center row to clean chewing surfaces where cavities tend to form
- Ergonomic handle designed for children's small hands
- Effective and gentle cleaning
- Use with the Free Disney Magic Timer App
- Age guide: 3+
- Battery Included (non replaceable - last 3 - 4 months depending on use)
- Please note the toothbrush head is not replaceable
This pack contains:
1 x Disney Pixar Cars Battery Operated Brush
1 x Disney Princess Battery Operated Brush
Also sold separately.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.