Feverscan ThermometerSafe, simple and effective temperature guide
- Takes only 15 seconds to use
- Quick Temperature GuideNormal temperature can vary from one person to another but should be around 37ºC (98.6ºF).
- A fast and reliable way to check for changes in temperature, ideal for use on babies and small children
- Takes only 15 seconds, with easy to read coloured boxes
- A hygienic, non invasive thermometer
- Widely used by doctors and nurses for its quick response
- FeverScan can be used for the whole family
Caution: FeverScan has been adjusted to allow for differences between forehead and oral temperatures during normal to feverish conditions. In order words, FeverScan indicates the approximate oral temperature.
Keep at room temperature and away from sunlight and dampness
Ask a Pharmacist
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here