When you stop smoking you’re opening yourself up to a world of amazing benefits, and you may not have even considered all of them!
For starters, let’s think about all of the cash you’ll be saving when you don’t have to buy a packet of cigarettes every other day!
The NHS estimates that the average smoker could save an average of £141 a month or £1,696 a year when they give up!
If you put your smoking money into a piggy bank for one year just imagine what you could do with that money instead!
Holiday of a lifetime? Giant TV? The Christmas shopping spree you’ve always dreamed of? The possibilities are almost endless!
And we haven’t even spoken about the health benefits yet, kicking your smoking habit can leave you with benefits such as:
- Your sense of taste and smell improves
- Your lung function improves
- Your teeth and skin will look healthier
- You won’t smell like cigarette smoke
- Your fertility levels will improve and you’ll have a higher chance of having a healthy pregnancy
- Your fitness levels will improve overall