Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect Spray SPF15 contains Mexoryl® XL, an advanced patented filter which hydrates the skin and protects it against UVA and UVB rays (rays which cause sunburn and long-term skin damage). The ultra-fresg, non-greasy, non-sticky formula will quickly absorb into your skin and leave no white marks (which traditional sun creams can). The spray bottle allows you to easily apply sun protection all over your body for hassle free coverage.
All Granier sun protection products are also photostable, which means that they do not break down in the sun, meaning that the protection you apply is the protection you get.
Sun Safe Advice:
- No sun protection cream can provide 100% protection
- Keep an eye on the time – avoid sun exposure during the hours of 11am-3pm when the sun is at its most intense
- Over exposure to the sun is a real health hazard even when wearing a sun protection product
- At home or abroad, try to make sure that children play in the shade
- Keep children under 3 years old out of direct sunlight
- Wear protective clothing, sunglasses and a hat
- Use an SPF suitable for your skin type. Garnier recommend a minimum of SPF50 for children and SPF30 for adults.
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Standard UK Delivery - £2.95 - Delivery within 3-5 working days
Please Note: These prices are shown as a guide only. All delivery times are approximate but have been obtained in good faith.
All our items are sent completely discreet for your peace of mind.
This means the packaging is plain, there is no mention of what product is inside your package and there is no mention of Chemist 4 U either.
We respect that many of our products are of a sensitive nature - this is why we take every step to keep your purchases private.
Customers can read our full returns policy by clicking here
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Submit a private question to be answered by one of our qualified UK pharmacists.
* Name and email address are only captured so you can be emailed a response when your question is answered by a pharmacist. No personally identifiable information is stored or displayed at any time.